|The Raeburn Homeowners Association
Helpful Info & Contacts
Raeburn Homeowners' Association & Board of Directors
PO Box 473344
Charlotte, NC 28247
Pool Phone Number
- If you need access to our facilities and are a Raeburn HOA member in good standing, please email the board at email@example.com.
Include your address, phone, and "Gate Code" for the subject line.
Hawk Ridge Elementary School ........980-343-5927
Community House Middle School .....980-343-0689
Ardrey Kell High School ....................980-343-0864
CMS School System .........................980-343-3000
- Click HERE for the Charmeck solid waste website
- The West side of Rea Road has trash pick up on Mondays. The East side of Rea Road has trash pick up on Tuesdays.
- City of Charlotte regulations require that trash containers be put out no earlier than 6 PM the day before pick up day and must be removed no later than 6 PM the day after pick up day.
- Also remember that trash outside of the container will not be picked up without an appointment from the Bulky Item Pick Up department. Dial 311 for a FREE appointment.
- Plastic tops (coke bottle tops, milk jug tops, etc) do not go in the recycling bin, but rather in the trash.
- To avoid loose trash thrown over the street in front of your house, put all trash in sealed trash bags before going into the main.
- The speed limit in Raeburn is 25 MPH.
- When parking on the street, always park facing same direction as on coming traffic.
- Please watch for kids walking to and from bus stops.
- When hosting a party, please ask your guests to park on the same side of the street to minimize congestion.
- If you are new to the Raeburn Community and haven’t been contacted by a Community Watch Block Captain, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For those of you who are not familiar with Community Watch, it is an internal neighborhood contact system where neighbors work with neighbors and police to help prevent crime and to alert one and other of any potential problems or dangers. It is a fast and effective way of dispensing information to our Raeburn neighbors.
- In an effort to keep our contact lists current, we ask that all neighbors keep their block Captains updated with any changes in their contact information, most importantly, any changes in your e-mail address.
Click Here for the Cedar Mgmt Web Portal